Excellent organisation and communication skills are essential to ensure that good relationships are maintained with the wider business network so ideally you will be highly confident and personable individual who can communicate well with senior staff and clients alike.
- All administration support for senior staff
- Writing and sending letters
- Data entry
- Writing minutes
- Preparing documentation for customers and clients
- Preparation of news letters
- Organisation of events
- Monitoring emails
- General assistants
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Excellent writing skills - this must be demonstrated upon interview
- Confident communication skills - telephone and email
- Letter writing ability - knowledge of appropriate letter writing etiquette
- Degree or equivalent
We invite strong administrators with good customer service skills with an excellent academic record to apply for this role.
The working hours for this role are from 9am to 5.30pm.
Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV, however, please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. If you do not live in the local area please let know what your plans for relocation are.
When you are emailing your CV to Pursuit, please ensure it has your telephone numbers (including your mobile), your email and home addresses on. To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"