This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
• Answer the phone, take messages and answer any queries.
• Set up all new clients sent through from the sales team and send out the initial 4 documents.
• Chase up these documents from the clients by calling, emailing and texting them regularly. As well as contacting the liquidators for information.
• Hand over clients to case managers once they are set up and the initial documents have been returned.
• Admin tasks throughout each case to support case managers including:
o Client accounts – sending forms to clients, chasing to get them back and then sending to Natwest to set up.
o Assisting with RPO submissions.
o Updating cases.
o Chasing up documents.
o CPT further question responses.
• Weekly Reports every Monday for the directors:
o Case priority reports to assist the case managers set a to do list for the week and to see how the cases are moving forward. Also to assess how many cases each case manager has at each stage of the workflow in order to distribute future cases accordingly.
Key attributes required:
• Computer skills – Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Written and verbal communication skills.
• Work well in a team and be able to support colleagues when needed.
• Critical thinking – always look for ways to improve how we work.
• Strong organisation skills.
• Confidence on the phone to build rapport with clients and sell the service.
• Mathematical skills for calculating fee deductions
If your interested please send your CV to Sophie.Orme@reedglobal.com or call 0161 480 0115.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job