Graduate Accounts Payable Clerk- Immediate Start! A Global, Award-winning Management Consultancy needs you to become their new Purchase Ledger superstar!
If you’re a graduate fresh out of university and struggling to land your first role in accounting/finance then this is a fantastic opportunity for you to get your foot in the door of a vibrant and exciting organisation!
You will receive a starting salary of £20k per annum as well as fantastic benefits such as: 25 day holiday per year, Pension and a long list of amazing benefits!
As the new Accounts Payable Clerk you will be responsible for:
- AP processing and payments of selected UK legal entities
- Ensuring all supplier invoices have the appropriate approvals
- Reviewing staff expenses, ensuring all back-up and approvals are provided, and correctly coded to projects and chart of accounts
- Processing supplier invoices, payments and staff expenses
- Assisting team in creditor monitoring and dealing with local supplier queries regarding payments
- Ensuring that all invoices are received and paid on time
To be successful as the Accounts Payable Clerk you will be:
- A strong communicator
- Well organised with a driven and punctual approach to work
- A team player with a 'can-do attitude’, who is hard working and willing to learn;
- Flexible approach to the type/content of workload and hours of work;
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
To apply for this position please do get in contact with me via email on liam @ Crowley cox .co .uk or better yet give me a call! Our number can be found on the Crowley Cox Website!
- Accounts Payable
- Processing Invoices
- Graduate Level