Graduate Account Executive
Job Title: Graduate Account Executive
Salary: £22k (£30k OTE)
Over a decade as the UK’s largest provider of audit services relating to property and business taxes, our client are an established market leader. They’ve retained their commitment to a high level of expertise across those sectors: one of the many things that have earned them their trusted reputation in the market.
They're in need of enthusiastic Graduate Account Executives to enhance and expand upon existing relationships.
Some of the responsibilities you’ll have in the role will be:
- Working with the marketing team to handle inbound leads and inquiries via telephone, email and chat;
- Building rapport with existing accounts
- Keeping a broad commercial awareness of trends, developments and competitors;
- Reaching out to an established database of clients across the UK to communicate the value of client products;
- Booking quality appointments for new service clients on behalf of field based Business Development Managers;
Working alongside other Pareto graduates - all successful candidates will receive comprehensive training in the market leading products and services on offer by the client. You’ll also be given considerable soft skill training, in addition to being given further access to digital training modules throughout the programme.
- £22k basic salary
- Up to £30k OTE
- Bonus and incentive schemes
- Healthcare and pension contributions
- Nights out, social events
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job