Venn Group are currently recruiting for an Governance Officer for an interim assignment for 2 .5 months initially with the possibility of an extension. This role is based in the Greater Manchester area.
Below are the daily duties required in this role;
- Working with the Chair of each respective Committee, setting clear and concise agendas for each committee meeting
- Ensuring that papers are planned, agreed, produced to the highest quality and are distributed in a timely manner, in line with standing orders and terms of reference
- Ensuring that Committee and Group minutes and decisions are recorded clearly and accurately;
- To support good information flows between Council of Members, Governing Body, Committees and Groups, fostering good working relationships between the respective members of each forum
- To pursue follow up actions and reporting on matters arising
To apply for this role or to find out about other Corporate Functions jobs, please contact Katie Smith on the Manchester Corporate Functions Recruitment team on or
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
- Governance Officer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job