Our client a global corporation are looking to hire a Global Mobility Compliance Specialist to be based in Manchester.
You will be an integral team member in the already established Global Mobility team, working closely with the HR and Tax teams to enable compliant management of international assignments across a global network.
The Global Mobility Compliance Specialist is responsible for maintaining, reporting and tracking tax, policy and immigration compliance, reviewing tax advice/calculations and managing tax payments and maintaining relationships with HMRC, service providers and internal stakeholders.
- Explain the context of tax liability and share your expertise knowledge to educate the business on compliance and how tax regulations work and what they need to do in order to be compliant
- Review mobility documentation ( costing, compensation statements etc) to support stakeholders understanding of the costs and compliance implications of assignment or the structure of their assignment compensation.
- Support the Global Head of Mobility Services with maintaining and educating on compliance across the global organisation
- Work closely with other major functions such as Finance, Legal and Corporate Tax to review requirements and need for advice on establishing new legal entities globally
- Report on track tax and immigration compliance and provide analysis and risk assessment
- Develop compliance and risk management initiatives
- Supporting Payroll (tax) reporting and compliance
- Working with local and Centre of Excellence HR to help the business make the right decisions about managing people in global roles, and how best to maintain compliance and support assignees.
- Experience of working with and developing productive professional relationships with stakeholders at all levels of an organisation especially at senior levels to enable understanding of compliance matters and needs
- A good understanding of how compliance affects mobility and how this needs to be supported across HR, Pension, Payroll, Reward, Employment & Corporate Tax
- Ability to communicate well with stake holders at all levels
- Understanding of Tax, Compensation and Payroll preferred
- Previous experience working in a corporate environment essential
- Excellent communication and numerical skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job