Global Marketing Director
£ highly competitive + excellent benefits
Our client is a dynamic global Edtech business.
Highly successful, offering cutting edge solutions to learning, the company has seen massive growth and now needs an entrerpreneurial and dynamic Marketing Director to drive growth even further on a global scale.
The successful candidate will be an entrepreneurial experienced B2B marketer with a proven track record helping scale a tech/media/education business globally.
The role requires a results generating tech marketing lead who is as familiar with product storytelling as with analytics which support lead generation, customer retention and customer acquisition.
Key Features of the role:
- Creating communication assets that will connect with the target audience
- Helping to seed these messages through multiple channels and building a media plan incorporating paid, owned and earned media assets.
- Sourcing and implementing the technology to track, retarget customers, remarket to them
- Responsible for selecting and working with a range of external suppliers such as a PR agency, SEO specialists, media owners and content creators
- Build the multi-disciplinary internal team that will take company to a global audience.
- This position will be part of the senior management team and so will be involved in all internal management teams and will be asked, when required, to be required to contribute to the main board meetings.
The person we are looking for will have already built and managed a global team ideally within the edtech, digital, marketing or media world already and be looking for their next challenge.
- Customer Acquisition
- Demand Generation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job