Global technology business based in Central London is currently recruiting two Global Management Accountants for their two largest divisions.
This company a newly listed Fintech business going through a rapid rate of growth and organisational change and are, as such, looking to grow their team. These roles will report into the respective divisional Financial Controllers and will take ownership for both the P&L and Balance sheet for the divisions and the businesses within them.
These roles will pay between £50k and £60k plus bonus and benefits.
- Ownership of P&L for assigned businesses responsible for all required accruals, prepayments, reviews and reporting.
- Ownership & Control of the Balance Sheet - playing a key part in ensuring quality of reporting.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation preparation - ensuring controls are maintained and balances are justifiable.
- Ownership of assigned Intercompany reconciliations and relationships.
- Multi-currency awareness to facilitate effective and accurate systems currency management.
- Point of contact for FP&A Business partners
- Partner with Financial Controller of division to identify process improvement requirements
- Drive process change for Management Accountant controls and processes
- Developing and automating systems and processes where necessary
Candidates must be/have:
- Qualified Accountant with strong prior Management Accounts experience
- Experience driving controls and process development
- Experience identifying controls, reporting and systems issues and experience in project managing the rectification of these issues
- Strong systems and excel skills
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a rapidly growing global leader in its field.
Please send through your CV immediately should you match the above requirements.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
- management accountant