Are you interested in working for a business on the cutting edge of human capital with a value base focused around innovation?
My client is a global consultancy looking to more than double in size in the next 3 years, the role will see you lead a team of international L&D professionals, with you fully responsible for defining, developing and executing the global L&D agenda and strategy across the firm and will take responsibility for all design, delivery, needs analysis and evaluation and all training at the management level and above.
- Managing a global team of 7 sales trainers across 3 continetns, who are directly responsible for training associates and consultantsacross the organization
- Optimising and developing management leadership and director level training content for business.
- Delivering management and executive training across all global locations
- Advising on selecting and implementing a Global LMS system.
- Ensuring that talent and learning is supporting and aligned to the HR and sales stratregies
- Minimum 5 years experience designing and delivering management / leadership training
- Over 8 years commercial experience ideally within a professional services / finance industry
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record of achieving results in design and delivery of management and leadership training within a sales focused company or department,
- It is essential that you engage effectively with stakeholders at all levels and are very comfortable working in both a strategic and operational capacity.
- You must be able to challenge the status quo, embrace and drive change management, and have a strong project management skill set.
N.B. This role will involve 25% travel, mostly across the United States, but includes global travel.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours
- Management Training
- Training Delivery
- Training Needs Analysis
- Training Programme Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"