Graduate with preference of engineering graduate with industry specialisation in some or all of CPG, retail, manufacturing and high tech industry verticals. He/she must have an extensive account management experience and deep experience of having won large deals with clients, scaling business rapidly by securing and delivering technology, domain and transformation projects. The person best suited to the job would have demonstrable ability to manage relationships at CXO level in addition to expanding width and depth of relationships and having worked with large European companies. The person must have work experience across Europe with in depth knowledge of India based offshore delivery model. He/she would be expected to travel extensively and must be self-starter with a go-getter attitude. We are looking for mature individuals with proven experience of account management skills.
• Serve as the point of contact for all customer account management matters.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
• Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
• Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
• Ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
• Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
• Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
• Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
• Collaborate with sales team and larger eco-system to identify and grow opportunities within client.
• Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
Willing to travel in UK, Europe or India including possible secondment to undertake project work
Working hours: 37.5 hours/week
Work location: Milton Keynes
The last date for receiving applications is 3rd April 2018
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job