Permanent full time contract
Hours: Monday- Friday 8:00-16:30 (37.5 hours per week)
Pay Rate: £11.00 per hour
We are looking for the very best customer service talent to match our customers’ expectations. Providing a first class service will always be at the forefront of who you are and what you do. If you possess the communication skills and have a great attitude to teamwork, we’ll teach you the rest!
This role consists of resolving customer enquiries on behalf of a global organisation via telephone, email in a Technical support. The environment is forward thinking and dynamic whilst ensuring the customer is the sole focus of each individual task.
- Handle inbound enquiries (calls/e-mails) relating to technical issues within guidelines established by the client and contact centre management
- Work towards 'First Contact Resolution’ to deliver the highest quality customer experience on every transaction
- Work in a manner that promotes and supports the campaign
- Logging customer cases accurately on internal database
- Consistently achieve Quality Monitoring targets to meet client, customer and departmental targets
- Advise customer on product availability through dealers
- Assist customers navigating the clients website
- Achieve customer satisfaction targets as indicated
- Other duties as assigned
Benefits of working for SITEL:
- Free staff car park
- Free Tea & Coffee
- Travel Loan Ticket (after 3 months)
- Pension scheme (after 12 weeks)
- First class development opportunities
- Incentive schemes
- Discounted gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Free eye test and money off glasses required for the workplace (terms and conditions apply)
- Local staff discount (i.e. restaurants, pubs, hairdressers)
- Monthly health and wellbeing events
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Opportunities to give back to local community events
If you want to work for a leading global organisation, with some of the most famous and international brands in a dynamic, fun and multi-cultural environment, then we want to hear from you. We have some great opportunities at our flagship site in South West London, just 25 minutes from Waterloo - our offices are located 3 minutes’ walk from Kingston station.
We provide more than just a place to work, with incentives and regular staff and community events to involve all. We also run a development programme available to our most ambitious and hardworking agents after successful completion of 6 months’ probation. That will allow you to acquire and develop your skills to support your career aspirations.
We are committed to providing our staff with the opportunity to grow and become experts in sectors such as Training, Operations, IT, Finance, HR and Team Leadership amongst others. A People First focus is at the heart of everything we do, and we encourage our employees to actively engage with their career.
- Customer Contact
- Customer Service
- Technical Support