NEW JOB! German speaking Purchase Ledger Assistant. Excellent opportunity to join a leading, international company and manage their purchase ledger activities for their European business markets. Great training, company culture, salary (£25-£27k) and benefits!
German and English
Our client is a leading international company, with offices across most countries in Europe with a fantastic range of lifestyle brands and services.
To work as part of their international finance team, and concentrate on all of their purchase ledger activities for their German speaking business operations in the DACH countries, they wish to recruit a German speaking Purchase Ledger Assistant. Your role as German speaking Purchase Ledger Assistant will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinating corporate loans, reconciling accounts, and issuing statements on a monthly basis.
- Posting internal updates on transactions and reconciliations with local and international entities in the DACH countries.
- Preparing and checking the quarterly VAT group.
- Verifying monthly employee expenses for the payroll.
- Overseeing the purchase ledger, including checking complex coding and deadlines.
- Producing quarterly Management reports and overseeing month-end closure.
- Preparing end-of-year audit files, drafting statutory accounts and assisting with consolidation.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in German and English is essential
- Be a qualified or part qualified Accountant
- Experienced with Sun Accounts, Vision XL and Vision Executive preferably.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Educated to degree level (Masters, MBA desirable)
£27,000 - £28,000 + benefits including bonus, pension, staff discounts and much more!
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as a German speaking Purchase Ledger Assistant, please send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'