An excellent opportunity for a German Speaking AP clerk to join a supportive and friendly team based in Watford. A leading business based in Watford are looking for a German Speaking Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
Fluent German is essential, so only apply if you have experience of working within finance and speaking fluent German.
German speaking Accounts Payable Clerk responsibilities:
- Book supplier invoices
- Process payment runs
- Vendor relationship management
- Deal with all incoming vendor queries
- Reconcile vendor statements and obtain copies of any outstanding invoices and correct any anomalies between our system and vendor's statement.
- Dispute resolution
- Query management
- Checking purchase ledger invoices
- Coding invoices for checking
- Matching to delivery notes
- Issue sales invoices
- Posting invoices to purchase ledger
- Analysis and reconciliation of Accounts
- Checking purchase ledger to Supplier statements
- Supporting the Finance Manager and other team members with other tasks and queries
The ideal candidate will be:
- Previous experience within Accounts Payable
- Fluent German and English
- Have strong written and oral communication skills
- A strong team player
- IT literate including strong Word and Excel
- Enthusiastic and passionate
Feel free to get in contact at
- Accounts Payable
- Transactional Finance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"