German OR Spanish speaking IT Inside Sales Representative - Fantastic progression
As a global leader in IT security my client is looking to expand and grow at a phenomenal rate. As an award winning global leader supplying to 50% of the fortune 100 this is a fantastic opportunity to progress a career in IT sales. The German OR Spanish speaking Inside Sales representative will be driven, ambitious and ready to take full advantage of the progression plans on offer. The inside sales representative will work in tandem with the territory sales team to search for new business opportunities. This position requires a tenacious individual with a great work ethic.
Progression is performance based with many individuals taking the next step within as little as 6 months.
Location - Waterloo, London, United Kingdom
Salary -£52,000 - 58,000 OTE (50/50 split) - Expected in yr 1 (26,000 - 29,000 basic)
- To organise, manage and ensure the smooth running of events predominantly through warm calling.
- Proactively search for new business opportunities with key accounts through outbound calls, emails and other innovative methods
- To train and quickly learn my clients role in the IT security space.
- To teach prospective clients about the features and benefits my client offer with a specialist understanding.
- To discover and probe into a company's business plans, issues and internal structures so that a fitting solution can be provided.
- To proactively push sales traffic to different events including seminars, tradeshows and webinars.
- To track and record opportunities / pipeline in Salesforce.
- 6 months in an inside sales environment - Graduate caliber candidates with a real hunger and desire to succeed within IT sales will be considered.
- Outbound calling experience is preferred.
- An understanding of technology and eagerness to learn is essential.
- Understanding of CRM software (preferably Salesforce)
- Fantastic interpersonal skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job