We are a Global leader in Quality Assurance, Customer Experience, Localisation and Audio Production. We are one of the world’s leading providers of Games Testing and Customer Support services to the Interactive Entertainment, E-Learning and Media industries. We currently work with the 17/20 of the top leading game publishers worldwide.
We operate a follow-the-sun customer experience model across a global footprint on three continents in over 30 languages. This includes our unique ability to scale our operations across team sizes, language ranges, and product specialisations, at very short notice, and in multiple locations.
About our specialised Customer Support Department
Our clients customers are at the heart of their business, which means that we put them first, every time. We operate 24/7, we're multi-channel and truly global. Our specialised German Customer Support Department is full of energy and we thrive on providing world class customer service, being a part of our client’s journey and ultimately, being a part of its success.
We currently have 1 x opening for a specialised German Customer Support Agent. You will be joining a dedicated and specialised German team for a specific client.
Your role will involve working on many different platforms from live chat to email, you will love being hands on to offer care to our client's customers care and attention. You will enjoy working as a very close, integrated German specialist team and bring with you a vibrant, energetic and passionate flair for customer care. Your only goal will to be making the customer journey as seamless as possible.
- Ensuring German customers queries are answered with the aim of a first time resolution and ensuring any response is provided with excellent attention to detail, care and attention.
- Ensuring German queries are responded to within our agreed response times and that any and all customer communications are of a professional, caring nature.
- It is your responsibility, as a team member to ensure the best Customer Care experience is given to all customers, at all times.
- Maintaining a world class, dedicated service, focused on exceptional responses and excellent quality.
- Handling customers across different platforms, including Email and Live Chat.
- Working work with your colleagues across the wider Customer Care Community to identify and highlight trends in any customer queries.
- Support translation requests as and when required.
As this is a specialised department, we are looking for someone who is very passionate about Customer Care...
- Proven previous experience in a Customer Care role (face to face or in a contact centre or other relevant experience).
- Fluent in German (native preferred) & English.
- Good PC and typing skills.
- You will be passionate about customer service and delivery of the best experience ever.
- We are looking for individuals with a "cando" attitude, who are willing to go above and beyond for a customer.
- You will be proactive, dynamic and a driven individual, who can work alone or as part of a team.
- You will have great interpersonal skills, and the ability to build rapports with all types of customers and employees.
- Strong communication skills in English and German (both spoken and written)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Flexible to work shifts.
What’s in it for you…
- You'll be working with a global international leader, gain insight into a growing market and apart from a very generous salary, you'll just love providing our customer with complete satisfaction and superior customer service, every single day. Oh, and our Glasgow Studio is just simply bursting with vibrancy and excitement - what are you waiting for?
We are seeking candidates who are living in, or within commutable distance to Glasgow. We do not offer remote working or relocation packages. Candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
We also recruit for Russian, Korean, Spanish, Indonesian, Japanese, Italian and Turkish, Indonesian and French speaking roles at our Glasgow & London Studios.
- Customer Service
- Entertainment Industry