German Customer Support Representative
Your role will involve working on many different platforms from live chat to email, and you will love being hands on to offer care to our client's customers. You will enjoy working in a very close, integrated German specialist team and bring with you a vibrant, energetic and passionate flair for customer care. Your goal will to be making the customer journey as seamless as possible.
This role will obtain a highly competitive salary, weekend shift allowance and evening shift allowance.
What you’ll be doing
- Ensuring German customers queries are answered with the aim of a first-time resolution and ensuring any response is provided with excellent attention to detail, care and attention.
- Ensuring German queries are responded to within our agreed response times and that all customer communications are dealt with in a professional manner.
- It is your responsibility, as a team member, to ensure the best customer care experience is given to all customers.
- Maintaining a world class, dedicated service, focused on exceptional responses and excellent quality.
- Handling customers across different platforms, including Email and Live Chat.
- Working work with your colleagues across the wider customer community to identify any trends in any customer queries.
- Support translation requests as and when required.
- Other responsibilities for the role may include
What we’re looking for
- Fluency in German and English, particularly reading & writing.
- Previous experience in a customer care role (face to face or contact centre).
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication and excellent PC typing skills.
- Self-motivated and a proactive attitude with the ability to work productively and collaboratively within a multilingual team.
- Knowledge of the current generation of games consoles and PCs, and the latest mobile platforms (preferred).
- An interest in, and understanding of the video game industry (preferred).
- A logical, methodical approach with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A willingness to do repetitive tasks and adapt to ever-changing technology.
- Ability to work either alone or in a team and with other colleagues within the wider business.
- You will be working 2 weeks day shift (circa 8am to 5pm) and 2 weeks back shift (5pm to 12pm), 5 days over 7pm.
What we offer
You will be working within an open and transparent global business that provides a dynamic and refreshingly positive environment for all. Employees receive excellent benefits, including competitive earnings, holidays and inclusion into a vibrant social calendar. All employees will need to be available to work with us on either a casual or a project by project basis, depending on the length of the project. Long term and progression opportunities are available for the right employees who can demonstrate necessary skills and attitude.
Who we are
Since 1994, Pole To Win has been providing outsourced Quality Assurance, Customer Experience and Localisation Services to the Interactive Media, Internet of Things (IoT), Technology and e-Learning markets. Our service lines include: Quality Assurance, Quality Engineering, Localisation, Translation, Customer Experience, Talent Acquisition, Audio Production.
Pole To Win's core values are imbued across our global organisation: Reinforced by our actions and our attitudes. Echoed throughout our approach to our operations and our clients. Exemplified by our culture, and most of all, our people. We build people and their careers. We actively turn to team mates for counsel, inspiration, and diverse perspectives. Relationships are built on mutual respect. Personal and professional integrity is our guiding principle. We are honest, authentic, transparent, and ethically sound. Our primary goal is to advance our client's businesses and their customers' satisfaction. We set the bar for generating imaginative and effective solutions for the most challenging problems. We move with speed and agility. We love what we do. We have unwavering loyalty to our DNA, our culture, our values, and ourselves.
Welcome to Pole To Win
- Customer Service
- Entertainment Industry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job