Rikama Education are looking to recruit an experienced Geography Teacher to join a fantastic school based in Tonbridge. The role is to teach Geography to KS4 and KS5 students and will be to start as soon as possible or in the new academic year to cover maternity leave
This school offers a safe and happy environment for its students and there is a sense of trust and mutual respect between pupils and staff. The school is continuously improving and developing with state of the art facilities to help students thrive in their education. This school invests all that they have in making their students and staff the best they can be.
The responsibilities of the successful Geography Teacher will be:
- Classroom management
- Responsible for conduction ad-hoc meetings and structured parents evenings with parents, guardians and carers
- Teaching Geography to KS4 and KS5
- Marking and planning for all lessons
- Maintaining and improving the academic results of their students
- To act as a form tutor taking responsibility for the pastoral care of a group of students
- To keep accurate records of the content of work
To be a successful candidate for the Geography Teaching position:
- Hold relevant teaching qualifications
- Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Have strong knowledge of the KS4 and KS5 curriculum
- Must work well with staff and pupils alike
- Can direct and supervise the work of multiple TA's
The successful Geography Teacher will benefit from:
- CPD's regular training
- Staff development programme
- Route to management for staff
- Excellent rates of pay in line with your experience
- Regular training to enhance and grow your skills
- Supportive and friendly team to work with
- A friendly consultant on hand whenever needed
- An excellent referral schemes
- Work within their thriving and friendly department
If you are interested in this Geography teaching opportunity, please send an up to date CV asap for immediate interveiws.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'