Geography Teacher required
Reed Education Staffordshire are pleased to be working alongside a very well reputed, top performing school near Stoke who are seeking a teacher of Geography to join them on a fixed term contract for three days a week
Within a smaller than average school with exceptional behaviour management and an excellent support structure, this is an opportunity not to be missed! If you are an experienced teacher of Geography and are able to teach to A-level, this could be just the right role for you.
Starting in December 2018 until July 2019
- Working within a well performing school with high standards and an aspirational ethos
- In a school who’s focus is to nurture happy, confident students who develop both through academic and extra-curricular achievement, this is a post enabling the successful teacher to really become part of a community.
- Focused within a small Geography department and reporting into the Head of Department, you will be well supported from day one to enable you to achieve your best.
- You will have a sound knowledge of the curriculum for Geography.
- You will be in an environment where all students are encouraged to achieve their best, and thanks to the smaller than average classes, as their teacher you will have the resources available to really enable this.
What you will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status in the UK, alongside a specialism in Geography
- Applications are welcome from both experienced teachers and NQTs.
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
- Interview advice and support from an experienced consultant
- A no fuss timesheet system, with your choice of payroll service and weekly pay
- Access to additional CPD including Safeguarding training.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward Carina Moruzzi at Reed Education your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch in Newcastle-Under-Lyme, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'