Geography Teacher- Camden.
We are recruiting for an outstanding teacher to teach Geography in an outstanding school based in
Camden to work in along term contract from 19th March until 20th July 2018.
The role is a long term position to start in April.
This role would suit an inspirational and talented Teacher who is a team player, with superb
organisational and communication skills. You will have high standards for yourself and your pupils and
a happy, positive demeanour.
We are looking for candidates who have;
* Specific expertise and skills in teaching Geography
* the ability to raise attainment in Geography through outstanding teaching, which promotes
excellence in learning
* A clear DBS, registered on the online update service, would be desirable
In return you will have;
* An excellent working environment
* The opportunity to work with a hard working and supportive team of specialist teachers
In reward for our staff's hard work and commitment we provide:
* a highly dedicated consultant with an honest, positive and trustworthy approach that matches you
to the right school
* a 24hr on-call facility
* very competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions
* A refer a friend scheme of £300
* CPD opportunities
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers
and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working
with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills. We are proud to
support a diverse portfolio of schools and academies within the Camden area. These schools range in
size, catchment, religious background and ethos. We understand that every school and child is
different so we carefully match our staff with the schools and children to which they work best.
Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and require
all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check .
The role is open to accomplished Geography teachers or stroong NQT's.
If this sounds like the sort of role that is of interest to you please apply online
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job