Geography Teacher TLR Potential Open to NQTs
Geography Teacher + TLR - September 2018 - Outstanding School - London Borough of Bromley
**£100 Bonus when placed into a Permanent September 2018 post via Clarus Education**
Due to expansion and natural growth, our long-standing client school are looking to recruit a talented Geography Teacher or Geography NQT for September 2018. This high-achieving school still has a strong focus on humanities, with many of their students choosing to study Geography or History at A Level.
As such, we are looking for a strong Geography Teacher, capable of teaching KS3 and KS4 at a high level, however the ability to teach KS5 would be beneficial to your application. Suitable applicants will ideally hold an undergraduate degree in Geography or a track-record of teaching Geography.
This position is open to experienced Geography Teachers and NQT. The ideal candidate would be:
- A Geography Teacher, looking for an Outstanding school
- A Geography Teacher who wants to contribute to the curriculum choice
- A Geography Teacher graded 'Good' or 'Outstanding'
- A Geography Teacher able to inspire the younger generation
If the above applies to you, we would love to hear from you! We are searching for passionate Geography Teachers with 'Good' or 'Outstanding' gradings in their recent lesson observations and a true passion for Geography.
NQTs and Geography Teachers in the early stages of their career are urged to apply just as much as experienced Geography Teachers. The school love growing and moulding their own teachers, providing support and guidance through-out from a fantastic NQT mentor and Head of Department. Experienced Geography Teachers keen on taking on a TLR are urged to apply. Due to the size of the school, there is flexibility over what TLR's and positions of responsibility will be available in September.
The Head Teacher and Head of Geography are keen to hear from passionate Geography Teachers who are interested in joining a close-knit Humanities department, comprised of Outstanding teachers (mostly on the main Payscale)
- Geography Teacher / Geography NQT
- Permanent & Full Time
- September 2018 start
- MPS/UPS Inner London scale (TLR potential for experienced Geography Teachers)
- Interviews ASAP
- Qualified Geography Teacher
- UK QTS is essential
- Graded 'Good' or 'Outstanding' in recent lesson observations
- Ideally holding a relevant undergraduate degree in Geography
- Strong subject knowledge is essential
- Ability to teach KS3, KS4. KS5 is a bonus
- Outstanding Secondary School with a sixth form
- Located in the London borough of Bromley
- Easily accessible from Bexley, Lewisham, Greenwich, Newham, Tower Hamlets & Dartford
- High-achieving Humanities department (65% A* - A GCSE Geography)
- Renowned NQT induction and fantastic CPD all round
- Free parking on site
If you are interested in this Geography Teacher vacancy for September 2018, apply today or call George at Clarus for a friendly and confidential chat.
Please note: interviews for this Geography Teacher position will be commencing after March 26th.
Geography Teacher - September 2018 - Outstanding School - London Borough of Greenwich
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job