Shifts: Rotating:06.00 – 14.00 & 14.00 – 22.00 - £9.20ph +50p payable 2pm-10pm
Nights: 22.00pm – 06.00am - £10.20ph
Great Bear is an award-winning 3rd Party UK business of Ambient products, providing nationwide dedicated and shared user warehousing and distribution solutions.
Responsible for contributing to the overall success of the Company by supporting the day-to-day running of the Warehouse. Liaising with other warehouse operatives, Shift Managers and Supervisors to maintain a smooth flow of work throughout the shift.
The role holder will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- FLT Reach, Counterbalance, VNA and PPT Certificates are an advantage but not essential
- Order Picking
- Generate performance in line with KPI’s as required.
- Undertaking further warehouse operative duties of marshalling, cleaning, loading, goods-in, pallet checking, as requested by the site management team.
- Must be competent in verbal & numerical reasoning.
- Must have attention to detail/accuracy.
- Must have a flexible approach to work/training.
Click APPLY NOW to kick-start your application and become one step closer to becoming part of the award winning logistics company that is Culina Group.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'