Here at The Hand and Sceptre we are delighted to be looking for our next General Manager.
This is a rare opportunity for a General Manager who has real enthusiasm for all things premium.
We have 14 en-suite bedrooms available on site that have been decorated to the highest possible standard, so we would love to talk to a General Manager who has hotel experience, although for the right candidate this is not essential.
We serve up a delicious range of food, including plenty of pub food classics that always hit the spot. All of the menus at The Hand & Sceptre have been expertly developed to accommodate all tastes and appetites and our premium drinks offer is designed to delight our guests.
Could you be the General Manager to join us and take our gorgeous pub to the next level?
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
For those applicants without their own transport – you must ensure that you are able to travel to and from work at the required times of the job role.
If this isn’t the role for you, sign up to Job Alerts and never miss out on your dream job with M&B
Link In with the Recruitment Manager for this Vacancy....