Here at The Grange Farm, we are looking for a General Manager to join this picturesque rural country pub!
The building is 150 years old, as the name suggests the land on which it stands was originally an agricultural smallholding. It was through the brewing of locally grown barley to meet the village's demand for real ale that our building evolved into The Grange Farm.
This food lead site is looking for a General Manager who loves to delight guest with the open fires cask ales and the seasonal pub menu.
Easily accessible from J21 of the M1 this is a great opportunity for a General Manager to develop their career within Vintage Inns!
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
You will also be required to hold a full driving licence and must also have continued and unlimited access to a vehicle
If this isn’t the role for you, sign up to Job Alerts and never miss out on your dream job with M&B
Link In with the Recruitment Manager for this Vacancy....