Reed Accountancy and Finance are delighted to be working with one of the UK’s leading fuel distributors in search of a Senior Accountant to join their finance team as The Head of General Ledger.
This is a superb opportunity for candidates with 5 years minimum general ledger, previous/current line management responsibility and want to join a market leader.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsibility for the Cash and Financial Accounts departments
- Single point of contact with all banking partners
- Treasury management responsibility resulting in regular communication with the DCC Group Treasury function
- Management of the group insurance program
- Fully support and manage the integration and planning of future acquisitions within the respective departments
- Management of the expense claims process within Certas including contract and relationship management with Concur
- Responsible for the month end sales ledger roll forward
- Preparation of monthly DCC reporting pack
- Responsibility for the monthly roll forward of the sales ledger
- Provision and review of balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Qualified/Qualified by experience Accountant
- Knowledge of Codas & Cognos
- Technically strong
- Line Management Experience
If this sounds like an opportunity that might be of interest and you feel you have the necessary skills to succeed in this post then please apply via this advertisement or contact Kris Reilly on or at
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'