A fantastic opportunity with a long established dental practice that has been trading for over 75 years. They are an ultra modern dental practice who is fully digital. They have a long standing team of dental specialists who bring a real family feel to the team. They can also provide in house training on facial aesthetics.
They are recruiting for a Full time Dentist, you will be:-
- Working at their dental practice in Brighton
- Providing general dental care for NHS and private patients of all ages
- Providing general dentistry - checkups, braces, fillings etc.
- Working Monday to Friday 5 days a week, they would also look at someone that could do 4 days a week
Preferred Skills / Background
- Be living within travelling distance to the Brighton dental practice
- You need to be a fully qualified dentist with an NHS performer number
- If you have any dental specialism that could be an advantage
- 6000-7000 UDA’s available
- Plenty of private patient work available
- £11-12 per UDA depending on experience
- 5 minute walk from the station
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
For an immediate interview contact Adam Southam
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd. with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'