With our client, the future is bright! They have been trading in East Yorkshire for nearly 15 years and are currently working on massive expansion plans.
Understanding the importance of customer service in today’s market, they pride themselves on delivering the highest standards of service and to do this, they need motivated, dedicated and hardworking staff.
Our client have new sites in South Yorkshire opening soon and are currently recruiting their teams.
Do you want to work for the best, alongside a team that is second to none and where excellence is never compromised? Our client pride themselves on their great team environments and investment in ongoing career development for all staff. They do things a little differently at the business and pride themselves on their “no pressure” environment and transparent sales process.
Who are they looking for?
Our client are looking for a true leader who can inspire their team to optimal performance and create a great team environment, where everyone is valued.
As the ideal Branch / General Manager, you will have an impressive background in car sales management, excellent customer service skills and staff management skills. You will also require:
- Confidence, strong planning and organisational skills
- Possess experience of preparing management information on performance and targets and will be innovative in your thinking to take the site to the next level.
- Be IT literate
- Be able to effectively prioritise workloads and have a keen eye for detail.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining the team as a Branch / General Manager, you take responsibility for both the site and its people, leading by example, delivering excellent customer service, the company way, at all times. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Managing all sales campaigns and promotions to maximise the sales penetration ensuring they are open, honest and transparent with their customers at all times.
- Keep up to date with all of their developments in Finance, their promotions, products and services and will be able to communicate these effectively and coach the team, getting the best out of them and assisting them in their own career development.
- Be able to clearly demonstrate your ability to generate impressive results by increasing sales performance, profitability and operating efficiency.
You will be responsible for the efficient running of the whole Site ensuring that sales and service work seamlessly together.
Rewards & Benefits
Our client understand that great employee’s need to be rewarded which is why in return for your hard work, you will be entitled to:
- 22 days annual holiday + Bank Holidays
- Investment in Training and Career Development;
- Preferential Service and Finance Rates;
- Company Pension and Health Care Scheme after a qualifying period
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Funded Social Events
- Employee of the Month Awards
- Employee Assistance Programme
If this sounds like the ideal Branch / General Manager role, you’re looking for a new challenge and want to work for a rapidly expanding family owned company, please click apply below.
General Manager/ Branch Manager
Location – South Yorkshire
Salary – Excellent Package
Hours – Full Time, including weekend working
Start date – a.s.a.p.
- General Branch Manager Automotive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job