JOIN TEAM BERKELEY SCOTT LEEDS
Do you have experience working within Hospitality?
Are you enthusiastic and passionate about delivering great customer service?
Are you flexible with your time and not afraid to take on new and exciting challenges?
Great! Then we want to hear from you.
Berkeley Scott the leading hospitality recruitment agency are currently recruiting for new team members! We are looking for General Assistants, and Bar & Waiting staff to work at different venues in and around Leeds covering Football Stadiums, Racecourses, Hotels, Events, Nightclubs and many more!
We have numerous of clients to keep you busy throughout the year (Monday-Friday and weekends) in return we are looking for team members who share our passion for the Catering and Hospitality Industry.
The ideal team member will have the following:
• Previous experience within hospitality
. Pride in your work and appearance
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience working in hospitality (Cash handling, Till use and taking orders)
• Ability to work under pressure and use initiative
• Have experience working in fast paced and energetic environments
• Working together in teams
• A positive and hardworking attitude
• Driver with access to own transport
Why Join Berkeley Scott?
• Choose where and when you work
• Immediate start, paid weekly
• We have regular, flexible and ongoing assignments to keep you busy throughout the year
• Experience spectacular events whilst getting paid
• We are one of the best paying agencies with hour rates starting from £7.38/£7.83 per hour, holiday pay, and most travel expenses are covered to and from most of our big hospitality shifts!
If you feel you would be successful in this position, and have the necessary qualities and experience, and would like to work for a hospitality focused company then please contact us with your CV today.
You must provide proof that you are eligible to work in the UK and be over 18 due to the service of alcohol.
*Please note due to the high volume of CV’s that apply only successful candidates will be contacted within 7 days.