£35,000 - £40,000
I am currently recruiting for General Accountant to join a growing Healthcare company who are based across Europe.
Working within a small team your responsibilities will cover their UK Operations.
Your activities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Analysis of financial information, highlighting key issues and offering financial support
- Analysis of operational performance to ensure costs are managed and understood
- Input remittances and perform bank reconciliations
- Input payments and AP invoices
- Credit Control function for all customer accounts
- Monthly payroll
- Preparation and submission of HMRC returns
- Review of Monthly General Ledger
- Liaising with Auditors for Year End
- Assisting with invoice queries from customers
- Ensuring information is provided accurately in a timely manner, ensuring deadlines are met at all times
It is crucial that you are qualified in Accountancy and have experience in working within this environment.
If you are looking for an opportunity within a company who are growing and have the ability to prioritise, work under pressure and have the right skills and experience, then please do not hesitate to give me (Ami) a call on .
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.