GDPR & Data Protection Expert needed for a GDPR Consultant Role in Buxted, East Sussex (Near Uckfield)
Experience, Skills & Job Description
- A thorough understanding of the Data Protection Act 1998, the EU GDPR and its implications for the business and other organisations.
- Experience of working in compliance and understanding of privacy legislation
- GDPR implementation experience.
- Must be prepared to travel to client sites to conduct surveys and provide on-site consultation
- Relevant qualifications
- London Rates but based in Sussex
- 5 Minutes walk from Buxted train station
- Serve different clients in multiple different industries
- Small friendly office
- Hours to suit you
Immediate start available, part time if necessary
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job