Temporary Gas Engineer Role
Recruitment Agency reference: SEA - 6786030
A position has arisen for a Gas Service Engineer within a leading contractor based in the North East. This is a key role on a 2 months temporary ongoing basis. It is paying £16.05 per hour
The successful candidate must have experience as a Gas Engineer
~Your duties will include:
- Working on tenanted, domestic properties
- Completing servicing on boilers across the north east
- Will be completing CP12 tests, and servicing on boilers
The successful candidate should have:
- Clean Driving License
- Gas Safe Registered
- ACS Modules : CCN1 (Core Modules) , CENWAT (Boilers) and CKR1 (Cookers)
- Preferable if Candidate holds all ACS Modules
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Siobhan Allinson or Dan Judge on and email your updated CV to
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
- Servicing; housing; gas safe; domestic
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'