An excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing company in the Southwest.
Currently seeking suitable candidates within the following areas - Plymouth, Cornwall, Exeter and Barnstaple
We specialise in boiler and central heating installations and carry out work to the highest possible standards for our highly valued clients.
The ideal candidate must be gas safe registered and will join a team of experienced gas engineers undertaking domestic heating installations and some general heating repairs. We require that you represent our team in a friendly, positive and customer focussed manner. We are looking for engineers who take pride in their work and have a can do attitude.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Must have experience in Domestic Gas and heating systems.
- Boiler installations and system conversions.
- Full heating installations.
- Undertake gas work safely in compliance with Health and Safety.
- Diagnose faults on equipment and repair as necessary.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Polite and courteous
- The ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Ability to use initiative
- Hard working
Qualifications and Skills
Required experience: Gas Safe and Boiler Installation: 3 years
Required licence or certification:
- Gas Safe registered (Essential)
- CRB checked/Ready
- Clean Full UK Driving Licence