Richmond £Negotiable + bonus
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to join a successful contemporary art gallery in Richmond. You must have proven sales and management experience and be able to bring fresh ideas and wide-ranging contacts to the role. In return you will be rewarded with a vibrant and challenging working environment. This role would suit someone who is an outgoing and committed individual, passionate about art with a proven track record of developing new business; and who thrives working within a small team.
- Strong client development, client-facing and communication skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Previous experience managing a team, ideally a sales team
- A team player with an unflappable and flexible approach
- Polished professional with good IT skills including Outlook Express, Microsoft Office - Word and Excel
- Excellent writing skills, particularly email correspondence
- Someone hands on, bright and pro-active
Additional Sales training offered
Access to amazing portfolio of artists
Lucrative commission scheme
Proven sales experience is essential for this role.
Salary: Competitive + uncapped commission