As a FX sales executive you will be working for one of the fastest growing financial service companies in the UK. With OTE in your first year as a FX Sales Executive of £34,000 and fast progression into junior management this is the perfect role for money hungry, driven graduate. With worldwide offices you will have a real opportunity to travel the world as a FX sales executive.
Location: Glasgow Salary: £19,000-£21,000
Start Date: ASAP Full Time/Permanent
- £34k 1st year OTE, £60k 2nd year and £100k+ 3rd year;
- Fast-track career progression opportunities (the first promotion is typically attained within 3-6 months).
- Holidays for top performers such as Miami, Dubai, Tignes and Monaco;
- Weekly incentives; cash prizes and Michelin star dinners;
- In addition, our client offers excellent benefits following a successful probationary period such as private healthcare, matched pension and overseas end of year retreats.
Our client offer real career opportunities for a FX sales executive in a fast-growing, friendly firm with an energetic and ambitious team. Our remuneration package is attractive and you will be rewarded on the basis of your personal performance, as well as on the basis of the firms overall achievements. For the right candidate, the extensive growth plans for the UK offer the opportunity to progress extremely quickly in terms of promotion.
Since 2009 our client has grown by over 100 team members. Due to our success we have also began our expansion across the UK. Our client place a huge emphasis on team training and development, and ensure the social dynamic reflects the friendly yet hard-working office environment. Our clients teams are regularly rewarded with incentives (e.g. iPads, city breaks, spa days, nights out etc.) in addition to an achievable uncapped bonus structure.
- Generating new business opportunities across the UK;
- Working in a complete range of sectors, and understanding the different employment issues they might face;
- Managing of portfolio of 600-800 businesses;
- Opportunity to put forward new ideas to the growing team;
- Speaking to Financial Directors, Managing Directors and HR Directors discussing their business structure;
- 2:2 Degree level or equivalent in any subject;
- Excellent verbal communication skills;
- You must be confident and articulate, particularly on the telephone;
- The ability to tailor your style to suit a particular opportunity;
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Tom Hardy at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job