Leading FX Client seeking excellent sales candidate.
Our high-growth FX client is looking for passionate, sales driven individuals to take on a dynamic FX corporate sales role. If you have a desire to work in a fast moving, exciting environment and feel that you have the talent and ability to make a difference then this is the right company for you.
- Supplying Foreign exchange currency solutions to the investment management space.
- In this role you will be responsible for acquiring and developing new client relationships through delivering a world class sales experience.
- Pitching to C Level prospects.
- You will acquire new corporate customers (within a defined target market) to use the treasury products and services offered.
- This is achieved by generating leads and meeting the key prospects, and signing up the company.
- This attainment of new business is set in line with a team target for both money markets and foreign exchange and each team will have a Team Leader at the helm.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A Graduate ready to progress their career.
- Someone with a clear sales background within Finance, with a minimum of 3 years.
- Experience within Asset Management, Broking, Fintech, Hedge Funds, Investment
Banking and Wealth Management sectors.
- Highly articulate with great communication skills to ensure that our products and value proposition are made relevant and straightforward to clients.
- Proactive, diligent and results oriented.
- A forward thinking individual.
- Driven by sales and a desire to succeed.
If you think this is a role that you would thrive in, Please contact us!
- Graduate Students
- "Fintech Sales"
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'