FUTURE TRAINEE SOLICITORS WANTED - BAU Paralegal
Are you a future trainee or an LPC graduate?
We want to hear from you!
We are seeking law graduates and future trainees to be a BAU Paralegal at an International Law Firm in Manchester.
The ideal candidate will be a law or LPC graduate or a future trainee with some paralegal experience or work experience gained in a law firm.
We’re looking for bright graduates with great attention to detail and enthusiasm who are eager to learn in this friendly team.
This role will offer you:
- an understanding of the way business comes into a law firm
- exposure to fee earners at all levels across the whole firm
- crucial senior stakeholder management experience
- the chance to put to good use the skills of legal research and analysis you learned during your law degree and LPC
- work in an "in house" capacity in a commercial role
- an understanding of one of the fastest-growing and exciting career paths within the legal sector
This role is a 12-month fixed-term contract, ideal for a graduate awaiting the start of their training contract.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'