The Chartered Association of Building Engineers is looking to appoint a Membership Administrator to provide administrative support within an established membership team.
The role requires a strong candidate who would have the ability to provide a high level of customer service to both existing and potential members seeking information about routes to membership.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide advice and support to individuals seeking membership of the Association
- Process membership applications
- Answer telephone /email enquiries regarding a variety of membership related processes, including retirements, resignations and upgrades
- To update membership records with updated information for example contact details.
The successful candidate will:
- Be confident in communicating in writing and verbally
- Have experience of providing administrative services within a team environment
- Have the ability to work under their own initiative and to prioritise efficiently and meet deadlines
- have excellent office experience, be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and willing to learn to use a bespoke membership system.
- Be willing to travel to off-site exhibitions/events on the occasional basis
- Be accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to manage a complex workload and, at times, conflicting priorities as well as tracking progress on a wide range of tasks
- Have excellent attention to detail, including record keeping
- Have a professional manner
- Have the ability to adapt to change.
- Customer Service