Our client - based in Wembley - is on a hunt for an inspiring professional to take on one of their KS2 classes in the new academic year 2018/2019.
You will be able to efficiently plan, prepare, deliver and assess work in the KS2 British National Curriculum. You will have great attention to detail, be able to act with the minimum of supervision and be able to improvise with short notice, when necessary. On top of this, you will be very well organised and have experience with preparing students for SATs. You will exceptional behaviour management skills and bubbly and engaging personality which will encourage and motivate students to work.
The successful applicant must have:
- A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE or Cert Ed.)
- A minimum of 1 year UK teaching experience.
- Knowledge of KS2 British National Curriculum (and the ability to plan differentiated work).
- A valid DBS or willing to undertake one.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Excellent teaching references
In return we offer you:
• Competitive rates of (weekly) pay
• Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
• Social nights out with the rest of Protocol staff
• A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
• £250 Referral Bonus for each teacher you refer to us.*
*they must work for at least 20 days for Protocol in order to claim the Bonus.
If you feel this description matches your personality, please contact Kate on or apply online.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job