Award-winning software house in Nottingham requires a MEAN Senior Software Developer to help deliver SaaS products some of the World’s largest companies.
We are looking for someone that has a great passion for innovation and problem solving. You will be working in a team-orientated environment with a focus on delivering high quality solutions with a predictable cadence. The constant desire for continuous improvement is a must, as is a customer-first outlook.
This is full-stack role so it's essential that you're comfortable working on front-end and back-end code and switching between the two all the time. Our ideal candidate has been working with the MEAN stack for a while, but a 100% technology match is not essential. Your ability to learn will be your biggest asset.
- Equivalent experience and confidence with server-side web application programming (Node.js preferred), ideally using modern frameworks
- Fluency with database programming (MongoDB preferred) and the principles of good database design
- Fluency with HTML and CSS in the context of web applications (rather than simple, static websites)
- Fluency with Git
- Experience of MongoDB administration
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, in particular)
£20-40k (depending on experience) + Excellent Benefits
- Software Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job