Fuel Pricing Analyst
Blackburn, BB1 2EE
Full-Time / Permanent
up to £35,000
Do you have proven experience with pricing strategy? Lacking challenge in your current role and want to use your commercial skills to their full potential? Our client are looking for a Fuel Pricing Analyst to join their Head Office team in Blackburn.
This is an exciting time to join the company as they have just begun construction on their brand new offices!
As a Fuel Pricing Analyst, you will be performing the pricing analysis for petrol filling stations, in order to influence profitability on a granular and company-wide level. Duties include:
- Recommending new/further strategies for each individual site in order to maximise business potential.
- Provide support to pricing manager and senior analyst, through regular summaries performance updates.
- Working alongside current analysts on ad-hoc projects, which vary from local pricing experiments to high-level international analysis across the whole business.
- Analyse market elasticities and customer behaviuor.
- Design, develop, and maintain a variety of analytic, optimisation and pricing models.
- Undertake pricing reviews with site, area, and regional managers, using analysis and local knowledge to improve the sites performance.
- Use analytic techniques to test ideas or check the effect of individual factors, either at a single site or for the estate overall.
- Participate in senior management meetings to give insight and/or statistical backup.
- Remaining up to date on current fuel news and issues.
The Ideal Fuel Pricing Analyst:
You will have experience gathering and analysing market information and use your results focused approach to ensure that our client are achieving maximum profitability. You will have strong commercial awareness as well as excellent interpersonal skills. You will have experience in pricing strategy. Our client have several roles available at both graduate and experienced level. One role requires SAP knowledge and experience.
About the Business:
Our client is one of the UK and Europe’s largest privately-owned forecourt retail operators. They have strategic brand partnerships with leading high street retailers and restaurants. With over 700 sites across the UK, and growing, career development is very real possibility with them!
APPLY NOW and start your fantastic career as a Fuel Pricing Analyst! As an employer, our client pride themselves on training and development, so this application is just the start!
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.