Our client, a well respected company providing a full range of independent financial advice and wealth planning (investments/pensions, etc), to both individuals and companies, with offices across the country, is seeking an experienced, Diploma qualified financial services technical analyst/paraplanner to join their busy and expanding team in their Birmingham office.
- Liaise closely with Consultant to gather all required research for production of Client Written Advice following review, for a fully holistic financial planning service
- Gather and provide product, platform and fund research
- Produce technical documents and research for advisers to present to their clients
- Prepare complex research, such as Annual & Life Time Allowance, CGT, Defined Benefit Transfers and Bond chargeable gains calculations
- Working in a client facing team, serving HNW clients and assisting with the creation of financial planning reports in line with each clients requirements
- Possess at least 5 years recent experience in a financial planning, research or technical capacity
- Hold at least the Diploma in Financial Planning (or equivalent)
- Possess strong knowledge of pensions, investments, tax efficient savings and protection related products and services
- Possess sound understanding of fund research and demonstrate desire to keep abreast of industry regulations and change
- IT skills including use of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel) and database (CRM) management
The company actively seek to promote from within, so if you are looking for an organisation in which to grow and expand, then this would be a great career move.
- Financial Services
- Client Correspondence