On behalf of our growing client based in Stockport, we are recruiting for a talented Front-End Developer. As a Front-End Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building and maintaining software using the .Net framework to produce data-driven web-based solutions for both internal and external customers.
The Front-End Developer will be responsible for:
- To understand the function, role, and activity of the assigned department.
- To ensure that code produced is of the highest standard with the lowest failure rate possible for the work package parameters provided.
- Work with and report to the Project Team to refine expectations, feedback ideas and clarify requirements. Accurately assess and estimate for any given specification the personal development effort required to complete that job.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
- Develop existing programs by analysing and identifying areas for modification.
- To maintain systems by monitoring and correcting software defect
The Front-End Developer will have the following:
- Commercial experience in MVC (VB.NET / C# .NET/Razor)
- Commercial experience of CMS platforms Web Services / WebAPI experience
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle
- Ability to communicate confidently and accurately with internal colleagues, wider stakeholders at all levels including external suppliers
- Work proactively using own initiative to maintain excellent levels of service
- Training and development – They actively encourage developers to gain Microsoft certification in the latest web or Azure technologies and they are happy to give staff time to study and to pay for the exams and training materials.
- Healthcare Scheme
- Flexible/Remote working with the occasional requirement to visit the Stockport office for meetings
- Generous Holiday Allowance
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Front End Developer – Remote Working - £45k
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'