Front of House Office Administrator/ Receptionist
Up to £22,000 per annum
Are you looking to move your administrative abilities to an employer who is able to commit to providing an inclusive working environment in which you are always encouraged to reach your full potential?
Do you want to be valued and treated with respect in a reputable accountancy firm that promotes a friendly culture?
Do you take pride in providing dedicated administration support to a team as well as being able to demonstrate exemplary customer service skills?
Office Angels Bristol is delighted to be recruiting on behalf of Chartered Accountants based in the heart of Bath. Our client is searching for a proactive Front of House Administrator/Receptionist who is able to take pride in acting as a business ambassador when becoming known across the firm, by staff and clients a-like, as the all important first point of contact. Based Front of House, it is essential that the successful candidate works with a proactive and accurate approach to all administrative duties as well as providing exemplary customer service skills at all times.
This is an excellent opportunity to become fully involved in a modern firm that offers a fun yet professional working environment!
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Being responsible for the Front of House and Reception duties whilst maintaining a paperless working environment
- Supporting the accountants in all administrative and day to day operational matters of the office
- Managing meeting rooms
- Completing adhoc typing duties in an accurate fashion
- Accurately maintaining internal databases
- Managing the internal filing system
- Assisting the Marketing coordinator with organising events
Essential criteria includes:
- Strong administration skills and being able to showcase experience as a Receptionist/Administration within a professional, client led environment
- Proven IT skills; particularly with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Accurate and competent typing skills
- Being able to demonstrate excellent literacy skills
Key characteristics of the successful candidate will include:
- A confident self-starter with a professional and conscientious attitude
- An excellent communicator who will enjoy working within a fast paced professional service environment
- Well organised with a flexible and enthusiastic approach to work, with a friendly, cheerful, outgoing personality
- Competitive salary with annual review and access to there benefits choice platform
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 25 hours per week
- Life Assurance
- Personal Pension - Employer 3%, employee min 2%
- Critical Illness Scheme
- Fully paid health scheme after probationary period via Simplyheath plus Contributory Private Health Scheme
- Training C.P.D Support
If you think you have the right skills and experience for this position, don't wait! Apply Now or call for more information.
Every single application we receive is reviewed by a member of the team at Office Angels Bristol. We will respond in writing within one working day. We get a large number of applications every day so it's not possible to call everyone but if we feel we can help we'll call you to discuss how.
The team at Office Angels Bristol are experts in their field, recruiting for a variety of clients of all industries and sizes throughout the area including Bristol City Centre, Avonmouth, Chipping Sodbury, Severn Beach, Yate, Aztec West, Clevedon, Weston-Super-Mare, Nailsea, Bath, Kingswood, Filton, Thornbury, Portishead, Hanham, Clifton and more. When we receive your application we consider whether there are other opportunities that might interest you, but feel free to help us by applying for all roles that suit your needs. For a range of advice designed to give you the head start you need in your search for work please visit our website.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.