iRecruit Specialist are looking for Front End Lead Developer who will be discussing requirements with the end user within the business, and be able to formulate plans to create the relevant application user interface.
The role requires project leadership experience, with extensive experience in hands on coding of Front-End technologies.
The Front-End Lead Developer will be the key technical resource in the implementation of exceptional User Experience across internal, external, web & mobile Customer Experience requirements. You would be provided with graphical support from our User Interface Designer.
- At least five years commercial front-end development experience
- At least one years’ experience as a lead developer in a commercial environment
- Experience in working as part of a team and working towards tight deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workload accordingly
- Highly organised and diligent with an acute attention to detail
- Presentable, well spoken & leads by example.
- Front-end development project leadership
- Creation of functional specifications
- User Experience champion for Internal & External Customers
- Simplified process mapping & creation of easier user interfaces
- Analyse, design and code new software modules as per the agreed technical specifications
- Create and maintain program documentation and version release notes
- Perform first level testing of your own projects and second level testing of modules developed by other team members
- Ensure new projects are compatible with the existing systems
- Research new technologies and continually update technical knowledge
- Resolve day to day reported bugs in the system
- Experience of leading Front-End development projects with internal & external teams
- Experience implementing exceptional User Experience whilst providing input on design of User Interfaces
- Experience in creating complex single page web apps for both web & mobile
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum Environment
- Experience with a multitude of research techniques including stakeholder interviews, competitive analysis, user journey mapping, user interviews, usability testing, multivariate testing, funnel & traffic analysis.
- Excellent communication skills & stakeholder management
- CSS - SASS, LESS
- Automation Testing - Jasmine, Specflow, Selenium
- Experience in working with REST Services, Web API, WCF, JSON, XML & XSL
- A good understanding of security concerns such as XSS, CSRF etc
- End User
- User Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job