Front End Developer with key skills in React, HTML and CSS is sought by a multi award winning international EdTech organisation based in Birmingham. With a 10-year history of creating bespoke learner platforms for higher education this company are leveraging their market leading technology to move into the primary and secondary education space.
As such this Front-End Developer will join a technical team of 50 at an exciting phase on new product development with the aim of enhancing the learning experience of millions of students worldwide.
This company offers full long term remote working if required.
This Front-End Developer should have most of the following key skills:
- strong commercial experience of React
- HTML5, CSS3 (SASS) understanding
This Front-End Developer will receive the following benefits:
- Starting salary of between £50,000 - £55,000 DoE
- Long term remote working if required
- Incredibly flexible working hours to suit personal life
- Well-structured progression and training scheme
- Regular salary reviews
- 25 days holiday
- Private pension scheme
- Personal development time and budget allocation
- Inclusive, collaborative working environment
So if you a Front End Developer who wants to join a market leading software house that is enriching the learning experience of millions then please apply now for further information and to be considered.
Front End Developer
Remote - Birmingham
£50,000 - £55,000
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'