Front End Developer
Chapman Tate Associates are currently searching for a Front-End Developer for a leading development company based in Kent. They are a high-flying company that are showing year on year growth to expand their name within the market and they already boast various awards and clients showing their rapid growth in a highly competitive market.
With offices based within walking distances of public transport they are easily accessible and are in the middle of buoyant local businesses. There is a relaxed working environment to promote growth and development. Working for our client will give you exposure to market leading technologies and the chance to work on some immense projects.
The role will see you working alongside a highly successful and creative team of Full-Stack Developers and you will play a critical role in improving their current systems and to achieve the companies 5-year companies goals.
We are looking for as Front-End Developer with:
- Understanding of modern JS frameworks (React, Angular, JQuery)
- Previous experience in performing unit integration testing
- A minimum of 2 years development experience
It would be nice if you have:
- Linux Proficiency
- Working with Agile teams and ideally knowledge of Scrum and Kanban
- Good at User Interface design
In return you will receive:
- A base of £30,000 - £40,000 (DoE)
- The opportunity to work for an award-winning company
- A chance to work with experts on cutting-edge technology
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job