Position: Front End Developer
Location: Wetherby, West Yorkshire
Salary: To £40k + bens
Front End Developer / Frontend Developer / Front End Web Developer required for successful, well-established, innovative digital agency with top name client list. Applications considered from all levels including junior, mid and senior/lead.
Minimum 2 years’ experience as Front End Developer / Frontend Developer / Front End Web Developer to include some of the following:
- Understanding of responsive web design and progressive web apps
- CSS pre-processors like SASS or LESS
- Front end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- Common libraries such as jQuery, Lodash, etc
- Package managers like NPM or Yarn
- Task runners like Grunt and Gulp
- Build tools like Webpack
As Front End Developer / Frontend Developer / Front End Web Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing website templates and front end applications to a high standard
- Working with Account Mangers to deliver projects
- Researching and understanding new front end technologies and how they are applied
- Contributing to the development of new products and services
- Attending occasional client meetings as necessary
- Assisting the sales process by providing operational and technical input
To apply: please follow the online instructions and upload your CV in Word format
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems.
The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit written consent.
- Front End
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job