French Customer Service Executive - 3 month FTC
French Customer Service Executive
40 Hours per week. Shifts betwen 7am-10.00pm
1 in 3 weekends
My client is looking to recruit within an already flourishing team, but due to client demands they require experienced French speaking Customer Service Executive to join the team in Manchester
The ideal candidate will have proven customer service experience as well as being able to develop the existing customer relationships.
As a French speaking Customer Service executive, you will demonstrate excellent knowledge of the product and brands; and will identify new target customers to assist the dealer network in this market.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via telephone calls and emails.
- Demonstrate customer service experience
- Making accurate, knowledgeable responses to customers, and providing dealers with sales opportunities.
- To regularly provide management with appropriate information, analysis and any other input relating to operations involving the above territories.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven customer services
- Native or fluent language skills in French and English are essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Can do Attitude is essential
- Creative thinker and persuasive
- The ability to flourish in a competitive environment
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details
- Communication Skills
- Customer Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'