Inspiring Interns is the UK’s leading graduate recruitment agency. We’ve placed over 6,000 candidates at the country’s leading businesses including M&C Saatchi Mobile, Skype, OK Magazine, King.com, Hailo, Easyjet, and Lloyds.
This is an opportunity to become a regular freelancer for Inspiring Interns, writing careers advice pieces for a range of publishers.
Salary - Paid per article. Price depends on candidate’s experience but between £20-30 per article.
What you’ll be up to:
- Generating original, attention-grabbing ideas and topics.
- Writing high-quality, engaging career advice articles.
- Producing content to agreed-upon deadlines.
- Frequency of articles can be set by the freelancer, with a general aim of one a week.
What we’re looking for:
- Keen and talented writers. If you’ve written for a website or publication before that’s a bonus, but if this is your first chance to do so, then seize the moment!
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Time management skills and ability to meet publication deadlines.
What are the perks of the role:
- Any articles you write will be fully attributed to you, allowing you to build up an online portfolio of published works.
- We’ll also promote your articles on social media.
- Feedback on your writing and careers advice from the Inspiring Interns editorial team.
- Highly flexible and work-from-home role, which can be fitted around your other commitments.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job