Freelance Comms Planning Account Director
£250 - £300 per day (depending on experience)
This leading Media Agency are looking for an experienced Account Director to help them look after one of the agency's most prestigous clients. This is an asparational, market leading brand.
The Freelance Comms Planning Account Director will be responsible for:
- Building strong relationships with brand managers and media team at all levels
- Playing a key role in the delivery of clients annual planning process
- Defining the comms strategy
- Presenting strategy to client
- Challenging and inspiring your client
- Ensuring high quality media planning output across the team
- Briefing the Implementation and buying teams in the agency
The Freelance Comms Planning Account Director will have the following experience:
- You will be a talented senior planning manager / director who understands true comms planning and the value of excellent client servicing skills.
- You will have an excellent knowledge of all media.
- As well as displaying first class strategic planning ability you will also have the ability to hold a room in all situations - people in the team will be inspired by you and will want to deliver the best possible results.
- You really will be expected to drive to execute new ideas and be at the forefront of new industry developments.
We have a variety of temporary jobs within this sector at present, so if this is one is not suitable; please call me on to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: Search for: in/lukeaspire/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job