Fraud / Payments Analyst
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a market leading egaming company who has a great opportunity for a Fraud / Payments Analyst to join this high performance team. The company is a progressive and ambitious company who has a policy of promoting from within and has a dedication to professional training and progression.
You must already live in the Gibraltar / Southern Spain area
What will you do as a Fraud / Payments Analyst?
• Performing age verification searches on players
• Minimising lost revenue to unverified players
• Reviewing and monitoring member account registration, deposit and withdrawal transactions.
• Monitoring site for suspicious activity and fraudulent transactions, managing KYC process.
• Checking and processing high volume debit / credit card, bank, cheque and eWallet payment transactions in a timely manner and in accordance with the company fraud / risk policy.
• Liaising with clients and banks regarding payment transactions.
• Responding to and challenging potential chargeback transactions.
• Timely response to daily finance and client support queries.
• Complete a variety of account and payment administration tasks relating to these issues.
• You will be responsible for the checking all financial transactions in accordance with our AML policy, with the primarily focus on card / eWallet deposits made into new accounts.
• Monitoring for any promotion or bonus fraud /abuse
What do you know that makes you a great Fraud / Payments Analyst?
• At least one years experience in a similar role in online gaming / betting industry.
• Understanding of card payment system, Chargeback process and other payment fraud / finance related issues.
• Solid understanding of AML.
• Team player and self starter who is able to work on own initiative.
• Accurate data input skills and attention to detail.
• A Level Standard
• IT Skills - Advanced Microsoft office skills especially Excel and Access.
Salary £20k - £22k based on experience with bonus & an excellent relocation and benefits package.
- Credit Card
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"