END Clothing has a great opportunity for an enthusiastic, driven and eagle-eyed individual to join the Fraud Team as a full time Fraud Analyst. You will be responsible for monitoring and preventing fraudulent transactions through the website.
- Monitoring and investigating transactions to detect fraudulent orders.
- Investigating suspicious activity and making informed decisions.
- Dealing with the chargeback process.
- Communicating with customers by email and telephone in a professional manner.
- Maintaining a positive consumer experience.
- Using data analysis to improve rulesets and processes
Essential Skill and Attributes
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Previous experience working within a fraud detection/prevention role preferable
- Analytical mindset
- Target Driven
- Ability to quickly prioritise tasks
- Able to work as part of a team
- Understand the importance of meeting deadlines
- Have a flexible approach to your work
- Capable of working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Tidy and organised
- Excellent time keeping and attendance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job